PDA

View Full Version : Do me a Favor at SoxFest

dllrbll7
01-28-2003, 06:05 PM
I just read the schedule for SoxFest and realized Kenny Williams and Buehrle will be on the stage at the same time answering questions on Saturday. I probably wont be able to make it but can someone bring up St. Louis and Buehrle to Williams and see how they both respond. Thanks I know i can count on someone.

nut_stock
01-28-2003, 06:40 PM
coming up nextime on "As the Sox turn."

gogosoxgogo
01-28-2003, 08:50 PM
Good, this makes it all the better if they're on together. We as fans have to let our opinions be expressed in this matter to both KW and Buehrle.

dllrbll7
01-29-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by gogosoxgogo
Good, this makes it all the better if they're on together. We as fans have to let our opinions be expressed in this matter to both KW and Buehrle.

I just want to see how the react to the question and if they even will answer it at all. They will probably be politicians about it and just ignore the whole question.

hose
01-29-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by dllrbll7
I just read the schedule for SoxFest and realized Kenny Williams and Buehrle will be on the stage at the same time answering questions on Saturday. I probably wont be able to make it but can someone bring up St. Louis and Buehrle to Williams and see how they both respond. Thanks I know i can count on someone.

I hope the fans let Beuhrle know how they feel :angry: