PDA

View Full Version : Cub Fan Math

34rancher
01-24-2003, 12:33 AM
Has anyone seen this (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/cs-030122cubsfanview,1,6788494.story?coll=cs%2Dcubs%2 Dheadlines) yet? :whiner:
It is a cub fan that is trying to break the stereotype on cub fan intelligence. Anyone want to tell him that 30-40% of the rest of his population are tourists, and not Cub Fans? Or that last year the Sox averaged 20,702 per game. Are people oblivious to the obvious? Then for him to claim a media bias was my personal favorite. Any thoughts?

gogosoxgogo
01-24-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by 34rancher
Has anyone seen this (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/cs-030122cubsfanview,1,6788494.story?coll=cs%2Dcubs%2 Dheadlines) yet? :whiner:
It is a cub fan that is trying to break the stereotype on cub fan intelligence. Anyone want to tell him that 30-40% of the rest of his population are tourists, and not Cub Fans? Or that last year the Sox averaged 20,702 per game. Are people oblivious to the obvious? Then for him to claim a media bias was my personal favorite. Any thoughts?

wow, you and Lip just posted so the exact same thread! I'll give you the response I gave him:

Kill all Cub fans. I hate them all.

34rancher
01-24-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by gogosoxgogo
wow, you and Lip just posted so the exact same thread! I'll give you the response I gave him:

Kill all Cub fans. I hate them all.

Sorry about the multiple thread, I will post on his. What a bizarre post thing.

gogosoxgogo
01-24-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by 34rancher
Sorry about the multiple thread, I will post on his. What a bizarre post thing.

Yeah, you guys posted at virtually the same time, too... how bizarre.

fuzzy_patters
01-24-2003, 12:50 AM
:chimp

The Sox can only play nine White Sock players at a time. If a Sox fan can name 100% of his teams players, that is only nine guys. A Cubs fan knows that 51 % of a 25 man roster is greater than nine. Therefore, Cubs fans have more basesammyball knowledge than do White Sock fans.