PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed this...

chunk
01-17-2003, 10:44 PM
I don't know if this has been posted yet, and I don't feel like looking, but the banner that says "Totally biased since 1998" features Rocky Biddle. Not exactly important or anything, it just bothered me at first.

Daver
01-17-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by chunk
I don't know if this has been posted yet, and I don't feel like looking, but the banner that says "Totally biased since 1998" features Rocky Biddle. Not exactly important or anything, it just bothered me at first.

That banner has been up for awhile,now that Rocky has been traded I'm sure our staff graphic artist will come up with something new,but these things take time.

chunk
01-17-2003, 10:53 PM
Not trying to complain or anything, just pointing it out. I'm sure I'm not the first one to notice it.

SoxRulecubsdrool
01-17-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by daver
That banner has been up for awhile,now that Rocky has been traded I'm sure our staff graphic artist will come up with something new,but these things take time.

I have heard rumors of an all Josh Paul banner. Is this true or just the hops and barely whispering in my ear.
:gulp:

gogosoxgogo
01-17-2003, 11:00 PM
How about replacing him with Billy Koch's chin. A little facial hair for a little facial hair...

SoxRulecubsdrool
01-17-2003, 11:04 PM
I will miss Rocky. I met him while he was signing autographs up at Miller Part when the Sox last played there. He was really cool. People were running up and handing little kids and even a baby over the railing for him to hold while they took a picture. He didn't seem to mind at all. I wish him all the best. He was a nice guy. :D:
:gulp:

Rocklive99
01-17-2003, 11:08 PM
Yeah he was nice. Last year, if I got to a game early enough, I'd usually see him and Buerhle run the warning track, and they'd sign and talk to the fans on each side of the field between laps.

Daver
01-17-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by gogosoxgogo
How about replacing him with Billy Koch's chin. A little facial hair for a little facial hair...

Hey WU,here is your first suggestion for a new banner.

:)

WinningUgly!
01-18-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by daver
Hey WU,here is your first suggestion for a new banner.

:)

Already had a new one rready...Maybe I'll work Koch's chin into the next one.http://www.themorlocks.com/talk/images/smiles/gene.gif