PDA

View Full Version : It's New Year's Day...

34 Inch Stick
01-16-2003, 10:14 AM
and I am just beginning to wake up from a real bender. There is someone next to me and that is the only way I know I bagged a babe last night. The only question is did I go hogging again? It is painful for me to even look over to see how low I have sunk again. But I do. I pull the covers back and.... what do I have here? I don't remember even meeting Brittaney Spears last night. She smiles, says I was wonderful, and asks if she can stick around the rest of the day.

THIS IS HOW I FEEL THE MORNING AFTER THE TRADE! :D: :D: :D:

By the way, this is an alegory for the way I would react the morning after every Sox trade. I took poetic license for what really happened on my New Year's Eve. I did not go out on a bender.

WhiteSox = Life
01-16-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
and I am just beginning to wake up from a real bender. There is someone next to me and that is the only way I know I bagged a babe last night... I pull the covers back and.... I don't remember even meeting Brittaney Spears last night. She smiles, says I was wonderful , and asks if she can stick around the rest of the day.

THIS IS HOW I FEEL THE MORNING AFTER THE TRADE! :D: :D: :D:

By the way, this is an alegory for the way I would react the morning after every Sox trade. I took poetic license for what really happened on my New Year's Eve. I did not go out on a bender.

Does this have anything to do with the 34 Inch Stick?

:D: