PDA

View Full Version : From the Twinkie board

mrwag
01-15-2003, 02:27 PM
Twins fans on the MLB board seem disturbed about this deal. Everyone is agreeing that it will be an interesting pennant chase in the Central this summer. I hope it helps light a fire for the rest of the team, since management is showing signs that they do care about winning.

Iguana775
01-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by mrwag
I hope it helps light a fire for the rest of the team, since management is showing signs that they do care about winning.

yea, it's weird. they must be sick or something.

kevingrt
01-15-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by mrwag
Twins fans on the MLB board seem disturbed about this deal. Everyone is agreeing that it will be an interesting pennant chase in the Central this summer. I hope it helps light a fire for the rest of the team, since management is showing signs that they do care about winning.

The Twinkies organization doesn't show nearly as much passion towards winning as we do.

Pete_SSAC
01-15-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
The Twinkies organization doesn't show nearly as much passion towards winning as we do.

Geez, who would have thought that we would be typing that a week ago, and not use the infamous teal color to the font?

- Pete

mrwag
01-15-2003, 04:56 PM
It's like the weather around here. It changes every minute!

ma-gaga
01-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Twins fans on the MLB board seem disturbed about this deal. Everyone is agreeing that it will be an interesting pennant chase in the Central this summer.

Yeah, well the official Twins board is full of idiots and groupies. They don't think that the W.Sox are a threat. ... Fools.

Actually all official MLB boards suck. :D:

hold2dibber
01-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by ma-gaga
Yeah, well the official Twins board is full of idiots and groupies. They don't think that the W.Sox are a threat. ... Fools.

Actually all official MLB boards suck. :D:

Ma-Gaga:

Do you know of a decent Twins board? I'm always interested in hearing what knowledgeable fans of other teams are thinking.

Daver
01-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
Ma-Gaga:

Do you know of a decent Twins board? I'm always interested in hearing what knowledgeable fans of other teams are thinking.

Ma has stated more than once that he hangs around on a White Sox board because of a lack of any decent Twins boards.