PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye and Best Wishes to RDW

Viva Magglio
01-15-2003, 01:10 PM
RDW (Rocky's Dad's Wife) has been the life of the gametime chats all last season. Even though Rocky has moved on, we hope RDW never forgets us.

delben91
01-15-2003, 01:18 PM
I second this, the gameday chat room just wouldn't be the same without RDW.

Chisox_cali
01-15-2003, 01:23 PM
Right On, not to mention best wishes to Rocky himself.

He was always a cool guy, my favorite Rocky story was in 2001, when I went to Anaheim to see the Sox and Angels( The Sox won 15-1 :smile: ) I was sitting above the entrance to the bullpens in the outfeild, and when all the Sox pitchers came through there on there way to the bullpen, I decided to take a pic of them, everyone else just went straight to the bullpen, but Rocky stopped, and stared right up at me and flashed a HUGE grin, as I took the picture, it was priceless...

WinningUgly!
01-15-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Right On, not to mention best wishes to Rocky himself.

He was always a cool guy, my favorite Rocky story was in 2001, when I went to Anaheim to see the Sox and Angels( The Sox won 15-1 :smile: ) I was sitting above the entrance to the bullpens in the outfeild, and when all the Sox pitchers came through there on there way to the bullpen, I decided to take a pic of them, everyone else just went straight to the bullpen, but Rocky stopped, and stared right up at me and flashed a HUGE grin, as I took the picture, it was priceless...

Yeah, It sucks to see Rocky leave, but that's part of the business. At least he'll get the chance to be a regular starter. He's gonna be a good one, best of luck to him & his sideburns. :D:

Chisox_cali
01-15-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Yeah, It sucks to see Rocky leave, but that's part of the business. At least he'll get the chance to be a regular starter. He's gonna be a good one, best of luck to him & his sideburns. :D:

Jesus, you're fast with the sigs! Did you do this one faster than the Koch one? It's got to be a record time! :smile: