PDA

View Full Version : Sox not keeping Colon


moochpuppy
01-15-2003, 10:58 AM
Rumor has it that KW is going to trade Colon after the deal with the Expos is complete.

It has been reported that KW has contacted Pittsburgh about trading Colon to the Pirates in exchange for Kip Wells, Josh Fogg and Sean Lowe.

Iwritecode
01-15-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Rumor has it that KW is going to trade Colon after the deal with the Expos is complete.

It has been reported that KW has contacted Pittsburgh about trading Colon to the Pirates in exchange for Kip Wells, Josh Fogg and Sean Lowe.

Mooch, please tell me you forgot the teal on that post... :angry:

moochpuppy
01-15-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Mooch, please tell me you forgot the teal on that post... :angry:

Damn, I knew I forgot something. :gulp:

CLR01
01-15-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Rumor has it that KW is going to trade Colon after the deal with the Expos is complete.

It has been reported that KW has contacted Pittsburgh about trading Colon to the Pirates in exchange for Kip Wells, Josh Fogg and Sean Lowe.


Will he then trade Fogg, Wells and Lowe to the brewers for Ritchie? :?:

WinningUgly!
01-15-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Rumor has it that KW is going to trade Colon after the deal with the Expos is complete.

It has been reported that KW has contacted Pittsburgh about trading Colon to the Pirates in exchange for Kip Wells, Josh Fogg and Sean Lowe.e Expos is complete.

KW is redeeming himself with this Colon deal.

WinningUgly!
01-15-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
Will he then trade Fogg, Wells and Lowe to the brewers for Ritchie? :?:

Ouch. :o:

moochpuppy
01-15-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
KW is redeeming himself with this Colon deal.

Only time will tell. Let's see if this happens and who is truely involved first.

WinningUgly!
01-15-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Only time will tell. Let's see if this happens and who is truely involved first.

If KW lands Colon without having to give up Borchard, Crede, Garland, Wright or Rauch...I'm a happy guy. He had me pretty worried for a while.