PDA

View Full Version : Deep White Sox Thoughts...from Mike North

Viva Magglio
01-14-2003, 04:20 PM
:ass
"The Sox think people will buy season tickets because of the All Star Game....tickets will be available for the All Star game..."

Closet Cub fan.

cheeses_h_rice
01-14-2003, 04:29 PM
Wait, so now it's Comiskey Park that's sullied in his eyes, that WORLDWIDE we couldn't find 44,000 people to fill the stands?

What's he smoking? Must be that powerful Blue stuff that's going around...

Pete_SSAC
01-14-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Wait, so now it's Comiskey Park that's sullied in his eyes, that WORLDWIDE we couldn't find 44,000 people to fill the stands?

What's he smoking? Must be that powerful Blue stuff that's going around...

Do NOT drop the Blue Acid! I repeat do NOT drop the Blue Acid!

- Pete

Blueprint1
01-15-2003, 10:36 AM
I can't stand Mike North. If I were a player I would never go on this guys show. I remember when he had John Garland on his show this summer. He was trying to convince him that he should leave the White Sox because Kip Wells and Josh Fogg have had success outside of the White Sox. He went on to be very nice to Garland the rest of the interview. After Garland hung up the phone he did nothing but trash him. I thought that was very two faced of him. It woudnt suprise me if this interview style is why some other sox will not go on his program. I also heard a little of his program yesterday he like to trash the Blackhawks too. I being a huge hockey fan was very upset. I hate this , "He's my Guy" crap too.