PDA

View Full Version : Frank News?

guillen4life13
01-14-2003, 04:06 PM
Hey guys. I haven't posted in some time, but I just wanted to know whether any of you know how Frank's conditioning has been going. He had claimed that he was going back to a football style workout so that he could lose a bit of weight and possibly play in the field again. How that's going?

hose
01-14-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by guillen4life13
Hey guys. I haven't posted in some time, but I just wanted to know whether any of you know how Frank's conditioning has been going. He had claimed that he was going back to a football style workout so that he could lose a bit of weight and possibly play in the field again. How that's going?

Last I heard was that Hurt was living in Las Vegas and is doing some serious work outs. This was per Aaron Rowand on a radio interview before Christmas.

Randar68
01-15-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by guillen4life13

All you need to know is that he is working with Walt Hriniak. The conditioning will help with strength and flexibility (and overall health), the technique and confidence he will regain from working with Walt will be the biggest reason he is my 2003 White Sox Crystal Ball MVP