PDA

View Full Version : Club Level Season Tix

SoxFan4Ever
01-13-2003, 10:17 PM
:?: Does anyone know why the Sox refuse to sell the 27 game package for the Club Level. I love watching the games from that level as it reminds me of the view from the upper deck in Old Comiskey. I don't understand the rationale of management on this one. They will sell Sox 7 packages on Club Level but not Weekend or other 27 game plans. Anybody understand this? :?:

Daver
01-13-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SoxFan4Ever
:?: Does anyone know why the Sox refuse to sell the 27 game package for the Club Level. I love watching the games from that level as it reminds me of the view from the upper deck in Old Comiskey. I don't understand the rationale of management on this one. They will sell Sox 7 packages on Club Level but not Weekend or other 27 game plans. Anybody understand this? :?:

Hey Welcome aboard! :redneck

:gallas

It's all part of the plan to piss off as many fans as possible.

nut_stock
01-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Didn't they almost double the price of Club seats too??

duke of dorwood
01-13-2003, 11:33 PM
They were raised substantially-too bad-they were a nice option to the lower level and barley more $ for some time.

dickallen15
01-14-2003, 09:11 AM
I've been a season ticketholder for 3 years, (split), and have inquired a few times about this. A sales rep told me that because of the upgraded renovation, they were holding the seats for full season plans only, and expected it to be sold out in 2 years. *****

Kilroy
01-14-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by dickallen15
I've been a season ticketholder for 3 years, (split), and have inquired a few times about this. A sales rep told me that because of the upgraded renovation, they were holding the seats for full season plans only, and expected it to be sold out in 2 years. *****

Well if it is sold out, it won't be to workin stiffs like us. Its just starting to cost too damn much. I've had mine for 8 years, and I don't know if I'm going to re-up again after this year...

steff
01-14-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Well if it is sold out, it won't be to workin stiffs like us. Its just starting to cost too damn much. I've had mine for 8 years, and I don't know if I'm going to re-up again after this year...

Kilroy.. if you're not sure about keeping your club levels let me know. We'd definitely buy some from you next year just to get to keep the package. IF they do sell out in 2 years it'll be a HOT ticket and well worth it. Make sure you keep me in mind when you re-new next year.

Kilroy
01-14-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by steff3603
Kilroy.. if you're not sure about keeping your club levels let me know. We'd definitely buy some from you next year just to get to keep the package. IF they do sell out in 2 years it'll be a HOT ticket and well worth it. Make sure you keep me in mind when you re-new next year.

Sorry Steff. Actually, my seats are lower deck reserved. I was just trying to say that the prices are becoming something that give me pause now, where as before, I never paid it any attention because the cost seemed well worth it.

steff
01-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Sorry Steff. Actually, my seats are lower deck reserved. I was just trying to say that the prices are becoming something that give me pause now, where as before, I never paid it any attention because the cost seemed well worth it.

Ahh. Ours are lowers, too. Personally I love them. Right by the bar, the bartenders will bring us mixed drinks :D: , and the bathrooms are right up the steps. Plus we get on TV occasionally.