PDA

View Full Version : Colon

mike squires
01-08-2003, 05:13 PM
I understand we've talked about this all over the place about Colon but let's face it...The longer Colon is not traded to Boston the greater our chances.

RedPinStripes
01-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by mike squires
I understand we've talked about this all over the place about Colon but let's face it...The longer Colon is not traded to Boston the greater our chances.

I wont bother to dream. if we get him, we'll all be pissed off because KW will have to give up the farm, but other teams wont.

Unregistered
01-08-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by mike squires
I understand we've talked about this all over the place about Colon but let's face it...The longer Colon is not traded to Boston the greater our chances. Considering what a non-player we have been this offseason, I'd believe almost any other team in baseball ending up with Colon before we would.

34 Inch Stick
01-09-2003, 03:13 PM
I would have to give KW some serious praise if he swung the deal. In my opinion, if he could be signed for 3 years it would be difficult to overpay for his kind of talent. If KW uses Hillenbrand as the current value and pays a little more, great job.

KW and Minaya both acknowledge that they speak to each other regularly. Maybe.... Maybe.... OH NO, POTTER! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!