PDA

View Full Version : Sox 83 Documentary

Lip Man 1
01-03-2003, 12:01 AM
Just FYI. I got a tip today and contacted an acquaintance who works for Fox Sports Chicago.

That outfit is producing a one hour retrospective documentary on the 1983 White Sox that will air sometime this upcoming season.

It might be worth keeping an eye out for. (especially if this season turns out to be a dog...)

Lip

hold2dibber
01-03-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
Just FYI. I got a tip today and contacted an acquaintance who works for Fox Sports Chicago.

That outfit is producing a one hour retrospective documentary on the 1983 White Sox that will air sometime this upcoming season.

It might be worth keeping an eye out for. (especially if this season turns out to be a dog...)

Lip

That's the best White Sox news I've heard in a while. That was truly a wonderful summer and a fantastic team. After a somewhat rocky start, it almost seemed like they won every night.

RedPinStripes
01-03-2003, 06:11 PM

Lip

What's his name? We need to know exactly who the source is! :smile:

Lip Man 1
01-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Red:

LOL! Except I don't think this has the magnitude of Thomas signing with the Orioles does it?

Lip

soxnut
01-03-2003, 08:26 PM
:D: That's great news. That was a really fun year. The way that season started out...it was so dissappointing. It's nice to know that the team is being recognized. :D:

RedPinStripes
01-03-2003, 11:05 PM
Red:

LOL! Except I don't think this has the magnitude of Thomas signing with the Orioles does it?

Lip

LOL!