PDA

View Full Version : Have A Happy (& Safe) NYE...

voodoochile
12-31-2002, 08:49 AM
Hope all of you have fun tonight. Not too much drinking and if you do, no driving. Hope all of you have a profitable and enjoyable 2003 and that the Sox finally get an answer to some questions:

Will JG ever develop into a solid starter?
Ditto for Wright and Rauch...

Will Frank Thomas return to form?

Will KW grow a brain?

Will JR grow a heart?

Will JM ever stop tinkering?

As always, WSI will provide as exactly as many answers as there are questions, but they may not be the answers that all of us want to hear...

Have a good one Sox Fans...

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

CLR01
12-31-2002, 07:27 PM
Happy new years everyone.

Best wishes to all of you in the new year.

TornLabrum
12-31-2002, 08:04 PM
Happy New Year to everyone at WSI. May this year end our 85 years of misery.

WhiteSox = Life
12-31-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Hope all of you have fun tonight. Not too much drinking and if you do, no driving. Hope all of you have a profitable and enjoyable 2003 and that the Sox finally get an answer to some questions:

Will JG ever develop into a solid starter?
Ditto for Wright and Rauch...

Will Frank Thomas return to form?

Will KW grow a brain?

Will JR grow a heart?

Will JM ever stop tinkering?

As always, WSI will provide as exactly as many answers as there are questions, but they may not be the answers that all of us want to hear...

Have a good one Sox Fans...

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Yes, ditto for all, but will they still be on the White Sox?

Yes, but we he stay with the AL Chicago team?

No, doctors and scientists alike will tell you that you cannot regrow brain cells, and therefore you cannot grow a brain either.
Unless he switches brains with a monkey or something. Anybody know a smart monkey?

No, as heart tissue cannot be regrown, and I don't think there are any pig hearts available, are there?

No, because if he did, he'd lose the really cool nickname "The Tinkerer."

I think I added more questions while answering them, but that's what the White Sox management does anyway.

Anyway, Happy New Year, everybody, and let's hope for 2003 - and beyond - White Sox Winners!

http://www.wjmk.com/graphics/jock_dickb.jpg
"Please Don't Drink and Drive."

harwar
01-01-2003, 01:53 PM
I have high hopes for the upcoming season(until they are dashed again).Also,once again(at my age) on new years day i'm vowing to stop drimking like i was 21 again.Just trying to make it through this day without dying(somebody shoot me).Its a dark day for me as my nighttime radio friend Art Bell just did his last show.

whitesoxwilkes
01-01-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by harwar
Its a dark day for me as my nighttime radio friend Art Bell just did his last show.

Harwar, was this a "sudden" retirement? I used to listen to Art once in a while when I couldn't sleep, and I hadn;t heard anything about him going off the air. What happened?

CLR01
01-01-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Harwar, was this a "sudden" retirement? I used to listen to Art once in a while when I couldn't sleep, and I hadn;t heard anything about him going off the air. What happened?

No it has been planned for several months. George Noory will be taking over full time with Art doing a show every once in a while or atleast thats how i heard it. Art has been having alot of trouble with his back.

harwar
01-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes

Art wanted out of his contract because he doesn't like the way the show is heading(they want more entertainment types on).Art and his wife ramona are operating their own radio staion(KNYE 95.1 FM) out of pahrump,nevada and the scuttlebut is that he is going to expand his station and do a talk show the way he wants it(not the way some huge corporate office wants it).I think george noory is just in the chair short term as the suits at cdc want a more larry king type show.I'm glad he left really,they were adding more and more commercials,to the point Art was openly complaining about it.