PDA

View Full Version : Good-bye (for now)

doublem23
08-12-2001, 03:22 AM
I'll be gone for the next 10 or so days, as I hit the vacation trails with my family. Actually, we are planning to leave in about 2 hours, so I'd better get some shut eye fast. We're heade east to Boston, but there are so many things to see on the way, such as Cleveland (despite my objection - Rock & Roll HOF), Niagara Falls, Syracuse U., and of course, the Mecca of baseball - Cooperstown, NY. Them small town bastards won't know what hit 'em! :)

So, I'm gone for now.

If I see Peter Gammons roaming the streets of Boston I'll be sure to kick him in his rear end and say, "That's for all the White Sox fans!" No, that probably won't happen.

So, good bye for now. I hope to be back soon, and in 1st place! Remember those old McDonald's ads? "Hey, it could happen!

And oh, yeah, I do plan to visit Fenway. How could I go to Boston and NOT see it? Hopefully it won't have the stench of urine that I have been told Wrigley does.

Either way, should be fun!

FarWestChicago
08-12-2001, 03:51 AM
Have a nice vacation!

doublem23
08-12-2001, 03:57 AM
Gracias, FWC.

And everyone, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Go Sox! If by the time I come back, we are within 5 games, everything will be all right! My last word of advice to Ray: "Stop ****ing it up!"

l8r yall. I can still get an hour of sleep!

:)