PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a late Christmas present for a White Sox fan?

Jjav829
12-26-2002, 10:55 PM
Did you forget to get someone a Christmas present and will need to give them something next time you see them? Did you order something only to find out that it wasn't in stock and now you are short a gift for a friend or loved one? Need a gift for a close friend who is also a White Sox fan? Well, here you have it! Don't miss out on this one! This is the perfect gift for any of the people mentioned above. Your friends and family will love and will always be thankful that you thought enough of them to get them this limited gift.

The ultimate gift for ANY White Sox fan! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53&item=1983727508)

Bid now! Your friend or loved one will be thankful for it! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

:D:

CHISOXFAN13
12-27-2002, 12:40 AM
You're exactly right. That is the perfect gift-for my dart board.

Nice catch!!

RKMeibalane
12-27-2002, 01:34 PM
I think Jjav829 should have used teal for his post. Either way, that was pretty funny.

whitesoxwilkes
12-27-2002, 02:19 PM
I just put in the minimum bid. Bet nobody tops me.

RKMeibalane
12-27-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
I just put in the minimum bid. Bet nobody tops me.

Just out of curiosity, what are you going to do with that card once you have it?

RKMeibalane
12-27-2002, 02:52 PM
An Even Better Gift Idea (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20876&item=1983983945)

whitesoxwilkes
12-27-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Just out of curiosity, what are you going to do with that card once you have it?

Stick it on my fridge along with about 8 years' worth of sox magnet schedules and all the other crud that has accumulated on there.

PaleHoseGeorge
12-27-2002, 05:16 PM
LOL! The seller of that Williams card must be going nuts. He has 125 hits on his auction but only two bids. I swear we ought to get a percentage of the profits--but a $2.25 auction price just doesn't seem worth it.

:)

whitesoxwilkes
12-27-2002, 05:30 PM
..alright, who's the clown who outbid me?

Jjav829
12-27-2002, 05:35 PM

Would you dare go as high as *gasp* $3.00? :smile:

No, it wasn't me if you were wondering.

Daver
12-27-2002, 05:42 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if it was PHG.............

PaleHoseGeorge
12-27-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by daver
I wouldn't be surprised if it was PHG.............

I would bid if I thought there was any chance we could get Williams to submit to a WSI interview. I could use his autographed card in the page design. However I doubt he would be willing to appear at the website that gave him the name Professor Chaos.

TornLabrum
12-27-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I would bid if I thought there was any chance we could get Williams to submit to a WSI interview. I could use his autographed card in the page design. However I doubt he would be willing to appear at the website that gave him the name Professor Chaos.

I'm sure he'd go along with an interview as long as I conducted it!

:KW

"You'd better get that Vickery dude to do the interview. I really appreciate anyone who compares me with a superhero."

WhiteSox = Life
12-28-2002, 01:28 AM
I figure why not get both and give them to a truly loved White Sox fan.

And, I'd bid, but I'm waiting for an autographed Jaime Navarro card.

:D: