PDA

View Full Version : I was there...

pudge
08-12-2001, 01:00 AM
Man, gave me flashbacks of Game 3 in the Play-offs last year, I was almost sitting in the same seat... why do I have to keep having these nightmares? I live in Seattle, so this is the only chance I have to see the Sox... How did Foulke walk Lampkin? That was the killer... we could be 5.5 back.... $&^%%#^&@!^%! I'm glad this board is here, I have never been so frustrated!!!!!

FarWestChicago
08-12-2001, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by pudge
Man, gave me flashbacks of Game 3 in the Play-offs last year, I was almost sitting in the same seat... why do I have to keep having these nightmares? I live in Seattle, so this is the only chance I have to see the Sox... How did Foulke walk Lampkin? That was the killer... we could be 5.5 back.... $&^%%#^&@!^%! I'm glad this board is here, I have never been so frustrated!!!!!

Ouch. That had to really suck live with all the M's fans celebrating around you.

pudge
08-12-2001, 01:07 AM
Tell me about it... I ran out of the stadium just like the play-offs last year... and I hate M's fans, they're so unknowledgable, and they act like every game is World Series Game 7. B@stards. I need a hug from a Sox fan.

Kilroy
08-12-2001, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by pudge
I need a hug from a Sox fan.

Well this is the place to get one.