PDA

View Full Version : It's games like that

Chisox_cali
08-12-2001, 12:42 AM
that make me think next year wont be much better than this I REALLY HATE BEING SUCH A ****IN PESSIMIST BUT **** THIS TEAM TUGS AT YOUR HEART STRINGS SO ****IN MUCH IT'S HORRIBLE . Yes the M's are the best team in baseball but we held the best team in the universe with a two run lead yesterday no problem so in closing
**** Ray
**** Foulke(for now it becomes very hard to hate him knowing we would be 10x's worse if we didnt have a established closer like him around, i'll get over it)

Chisox_cali
08-12-2001, 12:44 AM
I really wish there was no censorship on this board cause a lot of the 4 letter words look the same when there f'n asterices(sp)

Nellie_Fox
08-12-2001, 12:46 AM
Can't express yourself without cursing? I'm as angry and upset as anyone here, but I don't feel constrained because I can't use swear words (by the way, I was in the Army and was a cop for 25 years, so I can swear with the best of the...lol.)

FarWestChicago
08-12-2001, 12:49 AM
Can't express yourself without cursing? I'm as angry and upset as anyone here, but I don't feel constrained because I can't use swear words (by the way, I was in the Army and was a cop for 25 years, so I can swear with the best of the...lol.)

Bingo! My language is quite colorful in real life. It's not appropriate here. It's easy to communicate without profanity, even anger.

Jjav829
08-12-2001, 12:50 AM
Normally I wouldn't swear here but It's late at night and I don't want to start screaming now.

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

if he wants to swear, let him. hes angry.

Chisox_cali
08-12-2001, 12:52 AM
i hardly ever curse here either that game just set me off plus im 17 for god's sake

FarWestChicago
08-12-2001, 12:53 AM
if he wants to swear, let him. hes angry.

Sorry, I'm not turning off the profanity filter.

Chisox_cali
08-12-2001, 12:56 AM
it's cool FW, i got my point across with the *'s . you guys can fill in any funny 4 letter words you want like FUNK **** etc.

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

Sorry, I'm not turning off the profanity filter.

i agree. Everyone knows it will be filtered. Im just saying let him get it off his chest.

Chisox_cali
08-12-2001, 12:59 AM
also being in california always angries up the blood for some reason Blackout's Brownout's(Whatever those are) IT'S BLODDY HOT,not knowing when the ground underneath you will start to shake

Jjav829
08-12-2001, 01:00 AM
Yes.. it helps just to vent at times. And swearing gets it off my chest quicker. The **** are fine. It would sound stupid otherwise.

"I don't like keith foulke. Darn you. You stink." Doesn't have the same effect are the ****. :)

FarWestChicago
08-12-2001, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
also being in california always angries up the blood for some reason Blackout's Brownout's(Whatever those are) IT'S BLODDY HOT,not knowing when the ground underneath you will start to shake

Hey, me and Ode are out here on the Left Coast, too. We know what you mean.

Chisox_cali
08-12-2001, 01:04 AM
we actually havent had a good quake down in SoCal in a long while at least a couple of years

doublem23
08-12-2001, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

and if your FWC, being a Giants fan.

FarWestChicago
08-12-2001, 01:10 AM
and if your FWC, being a Giants fan.

I'm not a Giants fan. I've never even been to Pac Bell Park. I adopted them for this weekend for obvious reasons.

Nellie_Fox
08-12-2001, 01:10 AM
Dude, I thought SoCal was supposed to be, like, all laid back and stuff?

doublem23
08-12-2001, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

I'm not a Giants fan. I've never even been to Pac Bell Park. I adopted them for this weekend for obvious reasons.

I know, FWC. I just wanted to get in one more shot before my extended absence.

doublem23
08-12-2001, 01:14 AM

LOL, Nellie. Coming from, like, a University professor and stuff!

Chisox_cali
08-12-2001, 01:14 AM

Usually is, Burbank is really just the entertainment town we have Disney Animation,Warner Bros. Studios and NBC studios were Leno is taped. The real action is in Hollywood and the beaches

Nellie_Fox
08-12-2001, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

LOL, Nellie. Coming from, like, a University professor and stuff!

And I'm, like, totally having to listen to my students talk all day, okay?

doublem23
08-12-2001, 01:29 AM
And I'm, like, totally having to listen to my students talk all day, okay?

LOL. Who am I to talk, I guess, I'm going to teach anyways.