PDA

View Full Version : I dont mean to be negative but...

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 12:24 AM
SOme of you guys need to wake up! AA teams dont win divisions.

Nellie_Fox
08-12-2001, 12:26 AM
Oh, please. That is such crap. The Mariners are the best team in baseball. The Sox are no double A team

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Oh, please. That is such crap. The Mariners are the best team in baseball. The Sox are no double A team

LOL how is this game different than the rest? we have a very good AA team out there, period.

Nellie_Fox
08-12-2001, 12:32 AM
Yeah, okay.

ode to veeck
08-12-2001, 12:33 AM
take a hike bmr, these guys may have started in aa, but its not them that's letting us down, its the vets like ray and fouke, but also a good mariners team (who've hardly lost any games, let alone two in a row) these sox last two games playing much better than the ugly three in seattle that started the horrific west coast trip back in early season

so , double aa my a__

WinningUgly!
08-12-2001, 12:34 AM
I wouldn't say a double-A team, but we sure as hell aren't a good enough team to give away games like this & piss away chances at gaining ground on the Tribe & Twinkies!

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
take a hike bmr, these guys may have started in aa, but its not them that's letting us down, its the vets like ray and fouke, but also a good mariners team (who've hardly lost any games, let alone two in a row) these sox last two games playing much better than the ugly three in seattle that started the horrific west coast trip back in early season

so , double aa my a__

ummm we lost because the team we are sending out there is AVERAGE, okay??

ode to veeck
08-12-2001, 12:59 AM
I dont mean to be negative but...

Gee, Bmr you are right, you are consistently negative and the Sox aren't no AA team either ...

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
I dont mean to be negative but...

Gee, Bmr you are right, you are consistently negative and the Sox aren't no AA team either ...

Im the most postive person i have ever met in my life. I just know the game of baseball and know the sox are an average team. Their record proves my opinion to be correct. Because i refuse to follow the masses, im an idiot and negative? Gee , thats the way to go......lol

doublem23
08-12-2001, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31

Im the most postive person i have ever met in my life. I just know the game of baseball and know the sox are an average team. Their record proves my opinion to be correct. Because i refuse to follow the masses, im an idiot and negative? Gee , thats the way to go......lol

So if records are all we trust, does that mean the Cubs are the best team in the NL, too?

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

So if records are all we trust, does that mean the Cubs are the best team in the NL, too?

at this point? yes they are.....but they wont make the playoffs

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 01:07 AM

WHEN did i say records are all we trust?????

doublem23
08-12-2001, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31
WHEN did i say records are all we trust?????

Well, record is the only thing you have to prove that we are just an average team.

Bmr31
08-12-2001, 01:14 AM

Well, record is the only thing you have to prove that we are just an average team.

ummmmm how about lack of talent and a brain to see that?