PDA

View Full Version : [teal]Sox make big move![/teal]

MetalliSox
12-19-2002, 04:30 PM
Nick Capra, Wally Backman and Razor Shines were rehired Wednesday by the White Sox as minor league managers.

Woah Nelly! Series...here we come!

I like Capra though. Helped develop a lot of our young guys who are about to break out...I hope.

voodoochile
12-19-2002, 04:44 PM
It was me who edited your title. With all the recent discussion of trades and FA signings, I didn't want there to be that much misplaced hope floating around when people see the thread title. People would have been really ticked off when they opened your thread and it might have turned nasty. Let's direct the anger where it deserves to be directed (KW and JR) and not at each other...

-VoodooChile

Jjav829
12-19-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
It was me who edited your title. With all the recent discussion of trades and FA signings, I didn't want there to be that much misplaced hope floating around when people see the thread title. People would have been really ticked off when they opened your thread and it might have turned nasty. Let's direct the anger where it deserves to be directed (KW and JR) and not at each other...

-VoodooChile

Maybe somebody can create one of those little icons that goes next to the post to indicate a sarcastic title? :?: Just throwing that out...

jeremyb1
12-19-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

thanks for editing it. i know its not ussually intentional but when i see a subject line like that i always think there was a move for a few seconds.

doublem23
12-19-2002, 09:52 PM
Backman is where it's at. He's the ****.