PDA

View Full Version : KW strikes again and again

Knightsfan
12-18-2002, 11:44 PM
KW has his henchman in place. The Knights clubhouse was in disarray with Capra at the helm and he is back. It will be a long year in Charlotte again I am afraid unless we can sign some veteran free agents. The only positive spots were Crede who got called up deservedly and Harris <a personal favorite> who has potential to shine......Borchard is a star who got behind the 8 ball with the broken bone in spring training and PROBABLY may use a little more time in AAA. Pitching wise Almonte was solid and I hope he has a shot in the pen.. AA looked good when I saw them play but I don't know outside of Olivo <which will in all probability make the roster> will probably be all. Corwin Malone and Ulacia are future Sox barring trade or injury. In the A ball agenda.....Edwin Yan may be the real deal with his speed,,,Pitching is wayyyy good with Kris Honel, Ryan Wing <both favorites> and Royce Ring who I have not seen pitch but my Winston friends says he is the real deal.

hose
12-19-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Knightsfan
KW has his henchman in place. The Knights clubhouse was in disarray with Capra at the helm and he is back. It will be a long year in Charlotte again I am afraid unless we can sign some veteran free agents. The only positive spots were Crede who got called up deservedly and Harris <a personal favorite> who has potential to shine......Borchard is a star who got behind the 8 ball with the broken bone in spring training and PROBABLY may use a little more time in AAA. Pitching wise Almonte was solid and I hope he has a shot in the pen.. AA looked good when I saw them play but I don't know outside of Olivo <which will in all probability make the roster> will probably be all. Corwin Malone and Ulacia are future Sox barring trade or injury. In the A ball agenda.....Edwin Yan may be the real deal with his speed,,,Pitching is wayyyy good with Kris Honel, Ryan Wing <both favorites> and Royce Ring who I have not seen pitch but my Winston friends says he is the real deal.

Would love to see Honel make it to the South Side.....shades of Donn Pall.

What do you think of Wally Backman's future?
Is he one of Kenny's favorites or is that Razor Shines?

Kilroy
12-19-2002, 06:50 AM
Hey Knightsfan, welcome!

I sure hope you stick around and hook us up w/ regular updates from Charlotte.

That would be sweet...

voodoochile
12-19-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Knightsfan

Welcome aboard. Thanks for the first-person info. Anyone who can give regular updates on minor leaguers is ALWAYS welcome. Heck even people who can't are welcome, but in your case it is a bonus.