PDA

View Full Version : A Few Notes

OfficerKarkovice
12-17-2002, 10:09 PM
Today the White Sox:

Named Kirk Champion pitching coordinator, Chris Cron bunting instructor and Nick Leyva infield instructor within player development.

Viva Magglio
12-17-2002, 10:14 PM
Oh Boy!!! We did that today??? Wow!!! 2003 World Championship...HERE WE COME!!!!!

whitesoxwilkes
12-17-2002, 10:29 PM
If I rememerb right, Leveya was the manager of the Phillies when I was in junior high. Ohhh, how the mighty have fallen...

pudge
12-18-2002, 06:45 PM
Wait a second, we have a bunting instructor?? Has Carlos Lee ever met him??

BTW, how much does a bunting instructor make? Geesh, I could do that, beats a desk job.

Lip Man 1
12-18-2002, 06:47 PM
Maybe this is the start of Reinsdorf's "boot camp" Spring Training?

Lip

RKMeibalane
12-18-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1

Lip

Maybe KW will be the drill-sergeant. He already has the screaming and yelling part down.

MisterB
12-18-2002, 07:39 PM

http://www.matthewmodine.com/pictures/ermy_yelling.jpg
"Square to the pitcher and keep the bat head ABOVE the ball, MAGGOT!"

rmusacch
12-19-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Today the White Sox:

I have a stupid question but how do you guys get stuff you bring in from other sites to say quote before it?

duke of dorwood
12-19-2002, 09:22 AM
I've been wondering that too.

WinningUgly!
12-19-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by rmusacch
I have a stupid question but how do you guys get stuff you bring in from other sites to say quote before it?

Copy whatever text you want to quote, then start your message. Click the 'Quote' button (just below COLOR) then paste what you've copied into the box that pops up. After you do that, click OK.

voodoochile
12-19-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by rmusacch

Originally posted by duke of dorwood
I've been wondering that too.

There is a "quote" feature above the message box when you are replying. Simply copy the text you want and then hit the button that says "quote". When the message box appears, right click in the text box and click "paste". The words should appear in the box then simply hit enter...

You can also simply put the "quote tags" around the message. To see the quote tags, you can reply to this or any message with the quote feature and they will be the first and last things around the text. In short: it is the word "quote" surrounded by square paranthesis [] and the one at the end of the words quoted gets a "/" in front of the word quote: [-quote] words to quote[-/quote] (without the hypens)...