PDA

View Full Version : Kirby Puckett


OfficerKarkovice
12-17-2002, 04:05 PM
Goodbye Reputation (http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/news/local/4754100.htm)

RichH55
12-17-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Goodbye Reputation (http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/news/local/4754100.htm)

His Rep has been going down for awhile now.....great to see character as a Hall of Fame requirement:) They are athletes not choir boys

OfficerKarkovice
12-17-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
His Rep has been going down for awhile now.....great to see character as a Hall of Fame requirement:) They are athletes not choir boys

His reputation actually hasn't been gone for awhile now. The papers here in Minnesota have long "looked the other way" when stories about Kirby came up. This is the first extremely incriminating article that I am aware with that has come out.

Viva Magglio
12-17-2002, 09:19 PM
Granted, Michael Jordan has to the best of our knowledge gotten in trouble with the law, but it seems that the Karla Knapple situation has tarnished his reputation.

RichH55
12-18-2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
His reputation actually hasn't been gone for awhile now. The papers here in Minnesota have long "looked the other way" when stories about Kirby came up. This is the first extremely incriminating article that I am aware with that has come out.


There's a whole big world outside of Minnesota my friend:) I have been reading negative articles on Kirby for a year and a half...the whole womanizing violent thing tend to stick in your mind after the Hall of Fame elected him Saint

Unregistered
12-18-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by RichH55
There's a whole big world outside of Minnesota my friend:) I have been reading negative articles on Kirby for a year and a half...the whole womanizing violent thing tend to stick in your mind after the Hall of Fame elected him Saint Agreed, Rich. This isn't even CLOSE to the first time I've heard negative things (of this nature) about Ol' Kirby Bastard...

OfficerKarkovice
12-18-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
Agreed, Rich. This isn't even CLOSE to the first time I've heard negative things (of this nature) about Ol' Kirby Bastard...

No it's not the first time...BUT in the Twin Cities where he lives, conducts his business, and is commonly seen, don't you think it would matter a little more there?

RichH55
12-18-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
No it's not the first time...BUT in the Twin Cities where he lives, conducts his business, and is commonly seen, don't you think it would matter a little more there?

I agree....but the way you posted it made it seem like this was a news flash...its not