PDA

View Full Version : Sox Continue to Press Expos

Unregistered
12-14-2002, 02:18 PM
not sure if anyone else posted this link, but it's pretty interesting... especially about KW's persuit of all things Expo:Sox Continue to Press Expos (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/showcase/cs-021213sox,0,1523709.story?coll=cs%2Dhome%2Dheadlin es)

there's also a pretty funny retraction on Koch's Twins statements from KW. Maybe he noticed some of the backlash on WSI??:

"When you talk about people who have high competitive levels, it's very hard to reign that in," Williams said of Koch. "I think we'd all be better served if we respected the fact that the Minnesota Twins virtually have kicked our butts up and down the field for the last two years. Until we can prove otherwise and take our game up a level, we need to shut up and play the game."

mrwag
12-14-2002, 02:44 PM
I can't argue over anything he stated. Makes sense to me.

Iguana775
12-14-2002, 06:18 PM
he actually said something semi-intelligent. lol

PaleHoseGeorge
12-14-2002, 06:21 PM
"When you talk about people who have high competitive levels, it's very hard to reign that in," Williams said of Koch. "I think we'd all be better served if we respected the fact that the Minnesota Twins virtually have kicked our butts up and down the field for the last two years. Until we can prove otherwise and take our game up a level, we need to shut up and play the game."

As far as I'm concerned, this is the most intelligent thing KW has ever said.

:KW
*faints*

:)

RichH55
12-15-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
As far as I'm concerned, this is the most intelligent thing KW has ever said.

:KW
*faints*

:)

If KW actually turns into a good GM some of the posters around here are going to actually have to start working at their jobs again

Tough times for all

doublem23
12-15-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by RichH55
If KW actually turns into a good GM some of the posters around here are going to actually have to start working at their jobs again

Tough times for all

Personally, I'm all for Kenny shutting me up and assembling a championship caliber team.