PDA

View Full Version : WSI In The News (again..)

Lip Man 1
12-12-2002, 12:51 PM
From Ron Rapoport's column in the Sun Times:

Jack McDowell, who left the White Sox under strained circumstances, says he'll be at the team's annual SoxFest in February. McDowell told White Sox Interactive things are fine between him and chairman Jerry Reinsdorf, and he was only mad at him for "two weeks every year'' (contract time) anyway.

It's been a pretty good year for WSI publicity wise. Congrats to George and all the other folks who work hard on the site as well as those who participate in it.

Lip

duke of dorwood
12-12-2002, 01:38 PM
I can see a local access Cable TV show for WSI in the near future

Dadawg_77
12-12-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
I can see a local access Cable TV show for WSI in the near future

Could have Lip and Kermit debate the use of stats in baseball.

OneDog
12-12-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Could have Lip and Kermit debate the use of stats in baseball.

Lip, Kermit, and Daver: The next Kornheiser, Wilbon, and Stat Boy.

Hey I'd watch

:)

mike squires
12-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Frank and Lip~Christmas is almost here. When do we get to open it? The Mcdowell interview...

Daver
12-12-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by OneDog
Lip, Kermit, and Daver: The next Kornheiser, Wilbon, and Stat Boy.

Hey I'd watch

I have way to much hair to be either Wilbon or Kornheiser.

Lip Man 1
12-12-2002, 07:00 PM
Mike:

That's up to George since he has to do the work to get it ready for publication. Also I just sent George on Tuesday some additional stuff that Jack sent me (of the audio variety!) so it has to get to Chicago and then George has to work with it.

Besides Christmas is STILL 13 days away isn't it?

Lip

PaleHoseGeorge
12-12-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
Mike:

That's up to George since he has to do the work to get it ready for publication. Also I just sent George on Tuesday some additional stuff that Jack sent me (of the audio variety!) so it has to get to Chicago and then George has to work with it.

Besides Christmas is STILL 13 days away isn't it?

Lip

We're going to spice up Jack's interview a bit. We're not quite ready yet. When we are you'll know.

:wanne
"All the pieces are in place!"

RichH55
12-13-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
From Ron Rapoport's column in the Sun Times:

Jack McDowell, who left the White Sox under strained circumstances, says he'll be at the team's annual SoxFest in February. McDowell told White Sox Interactive things are fine between him and chairman Jerry Reinsdorf, and he was only mad at him for "two weeks every year'' (contract time) anyway.

It's been a pretty good year for WSI publicity wise. Congrats to George and all the other folks who work hard on the site as well as those who participate in it.

Lip

Thanks to you as well Lip