PDA

View Full Version : Winter meeting and the Expos

Paulwny
12-11-2002, 07:47 PM
He may be correct, from the Toronto Sun, a quote from Jays' gm, J.P. Ricciardi :

. "The thing is, Montreal may just walk away, may just be overwhelmed with all the stuff that they're trying to process. When you have 29 clubs hitting you with ideas, they're not going to be able to react in three or four days.

duke of dorwood
12-11-2002, 10:55 PM
I doubt this-one move will get things going, and it would be insane for them to watch while teams they could deal with start filling their needs without them. They have to act, while the best players are still available.

kermittheefrog
12-11-2002, 11:57 PM
I hope everyone notices how despite all the revenue sharing BS all you read about is teams not having the money to sign players. OWNERS ARE ASSES AND CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT PROFITS, NOT THE GAME OF BASEBALL. Damn anyone who thinks the players attitudes or Scott Boras is bad for baseball.

OneDog
12-12-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
I hope everyone notices how despite all the revenue sharing BS all you read about is teams not having the money to sign players. OWNERS ARE ASSES AND CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT PROFITS, NOT THE GAME OF BASEBALL. Damn anyone who thinks the players attitudes or Scott Boras is bad for baseball.

Kermit, both sides are completely full of ****.

34 Inch Stick
12-12-2002, 09:47 AM
Maybe JR is "helping" the Expos so that he can install KW as their general manager. In all the confusion Kenny would trade Colon for Clayton only to find Clayton is no longer with the team.

RichH55
12-12-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog

Kermit...I mean this in all seriousness, whats up? You having a tough first year of college? Take it easier my friend