PDA

View Full Version : Can't get the renovation pics

awesomefan
12-09-2002, 10:01 AM
I can't get the renovation pictures to show up on my computer by clicking on the address given on a previous post.

It was a site that had HKSINC in the address.

What do I have to download to get the picture or what might be wrong?

SaltyPretzel
12-09-2002, 10:15 AM
I'm getting the same problem. I can see all of their other projects besides Comiskey.

rmusacch
12-09-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by awesomefan
I can't get the renovation pictures to show up on my computer by clicking on the address given on a previous post.

It was a site that had HKSINC in the address.

What do I have to download to get the picture or what might be wrong?

I think that someone said that someone with the Sox asked them to take down the pictures as they were too revealing and Uncle Jerry wants to surprise us on opening day.

PaleHoseGeorge
12-09-2002, 10:30 AM
Sorry, you guys are late to the party. A couple days after that other WSI thread started with links to the pictures, the pictures "mysteriously" disappeared at HKS's website. Please note that links to all their other stadium projects still work.

We can only speculate about the reasons why the Comiskey shots don't work. For the record, it is a fact Sox front office types do lurk here.

Based on the thoughts posted by other Sox Fans here who saw the pictures, Sox Fans will be very approving of the changes--assuming most/all of them happen.

You need to check WSI more often. Miss a little, miss a lot. :smile:

SaltyPretzel
12-09-2002, 11:52 AM
I just called HKS. It sounds like they had several calls regarding this issue.

The person I spoke to said that they are aware that the link didn't work and they are working to fix it. As for the conspiracy theory, I asked if the Sox had asked them to take the link down, and he said that he didn't think so.

Lip Man 1
12-09-2002, 10:08 PM
Pretty strange coincidence then don't you think?

Lip