PDA

View Full Version : sox fest question

mike squires
12-04-2002, 12:16 PM
i ordered my soxfest hotel package today and i'm guaranteed the private autograph session. i asked the guy if they knew specifics but he didn't know. does anyone know who and when the private autograph session will be.

also...i will have 2 extra tickets that will get you in to all events for the entire weekend including the private autograph session. if interested let me know. i will have to meet you somewhere in the hotel on friday the 31st.

how do you change your user name on this sight. i want to go back to the mike squires that i used a few years ago.

thanks, mp

Iwritecode
12-04-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by michael penny
i ordered my soxfest hotel package today and i'm guaranteed the private autograph session. i asked the guy if they knew specifics but he didn't know. does anyone know who and when the private autograph session will be.

also...i will have 2 extra tickets that will get you in to all events for the entire weekend including the private autograph session. if interested let me know. i will have to meet you somewhere in the hotel on friday the 31st.

how do you change your user name on this sight. i want to go back to the mike squires that i used a few years ago.

thanks, mp

I doubt we will hear anything about that until the few days before. Knowing our luck they'll announce who will be there and then trade them... :D:

Lip Man 1
12-04-2002, 02:25 PM
Mike:

I can confirm one former player who will be at Sox Fest: JACK McDOWELL.

I spoke with him today on another matter (I sent him some historical video of him playing for the Sox, in exchange for his time and agreeing to be interviewed) during the conversation he said that he was invited and will be attending.

He said he's looking forward to it.

Lip

mike squires
12-04-2002, 03:16 PM
wow, that's kind of surprizing! i thought his "baseball days" were over and was concentrating on his music. that's a nice surprize. i read that ron kittle and harold baines will also be there.

i'm wandering what the private autograph session will be like... i'd like to think that it would be everyone at once but that sounds to good to be true.

hose
12-04-2002, 07:25 PM
i'm wandering what the private autograph session will be like... [/B][/QUOTE]

If its Albert Belle you might want to bring a bat with you :D: