PDA

View Full Version : Time of Thanks

cornball
11-26-2002, 08:19 PM
I just thought in a time of Thanksgiving, it would be appropriate to thank everyone at Whitesoxinteractive, all the moderators and posters.

I know we all don't always agree but we all share the same passion. To see our Whitesox as champs, someday.

Everyone responsible for this site, I just want to say thanks.

scottmt
11-26-2002, 09:46 PM
This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful that the White Sox aren't the Cubs.

WinningUgly!
11-26-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by scottmt
This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful that the White Sox aren't the Cubs. I guess we always have that.
:thankgod

hold2dibber
11-27-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by cornball
I just thought in a time of Thanksgiving, it would be appropriate to thank everyone at Whitesoxinteractive, all the moderators and posters.

I know we all don't always agree but we all share the same passion. To see our Whitesox as champs, someday.

Everyone responsible for this site, I just want to say thanks.

I second that; it's awfully nice to have access to others who are as passionate about the Sox as I am.

Iwritecode
11-27-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
I second that; it's awfully nice to have access to others who are as passionate about the Sox as I am.

Yea, and even some that aren't. (You know who you are.)

When I leave work today I probably won't be posting again until Monday, so I better say thanks to all the people who keep this burger stand uhh... I mean message board a great place to hang out. Even if the fries are always burnt...

And too all, Have a happy Thanksgiving!

:) :gulp: :gulp:

PaleHoseGeorge
11-27-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Even if the fries are always burnt...

You love 'em burnt. Burnt and greasy are the specialty of Pale Hose Burgers 'n Fries. Oh yeah, and extra salty, too.

We've got all the major food groups covered. Okay, maybe not chocolate. Then again, we do have our tasteless non-dairy imitation chocolate shakes. I guess that covers everything.

And don't forget it!!

:gulp:

Soxheads
11-27-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
You love 'em burnt. Burnt and greasy are the specialty of Pale Hose Burgers 'n Fries. Oh yeah, and extra salty, too.

We've got all the major food groups covered. Okay, maybe not chocolate. Then again, we do have our tasteless non-dairy imitation chocolate shakes. I guess that covers everything.

And don't forget it!!

And the restrooms are as clean as a whistle! :D:

Dadawg_77
11-27-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
And the restrooms are as clean as a whistle! :D:

And I am thankful for that.

Soxheads
11-27-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
And I am thankful for that.

You should be! You'd be surprised what can jump out of the urinal!

Daver
11-27-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

And don't forget it!!

The four major food groups according to my uncle Earl are Salt,Fat,Alcohol,and Caffeine.

But then again uncle Earl died at 46.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the members that make up the dysfunctional family that is WSI,without all of the members this place does not exist.

sox_fan_forever
11-28-2002, 12:02 AM
I'd also like to thank everyone here. I don't post that much, but I visit often, and I think I would go insane if this place didn't exist.

CLR01
11-28-2002, 07:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

TornLabrum
11-28-2002, 08:10 AM
Let me add my wishes to all for a happy Thanksgiving. Hope it's a great start to your holiday season.

voodoochile
11-28-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by daver
The four major food groups according to my uncle Earl are Salt,Fat,Alcohol,and Caffeine.

But then again uncle Earl died at 46.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the members that make up the dysfunctional family that is WSI,without all of the members this place does not exist.

Actually there are 5 major food groups - Earl forgot sugar (and some would argue chocolate is a food group unto itself also)...

Indeed Happy Turkey Day to all my WSI friends. Hope you all enjoy the day and that you get lots of turkey and stuffing. Surprisingly enough I managed to get through another year without losing my head, but the day is young yet...

:D:

Happy Thanksgiving everybody...

MarkEdward
11-28-2002, 11:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a lot of fun today, eats a ton, etc...

Soxheads
11-28-2002, 03:27 PM
Happy T-day to all! :smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
11-28-2002, 10:13 PM
In honor of Thanksgiving, the Tinkerer has submitted this lineup for today's Sox game.

2B Jimenez
SS Valentin
DH Thomas
RF Ordonez
1B Konerko
LF Lee
3B Crede
CF Harris
C Johnson

:jerry
"You know I prefer tinkering to fielding my best lineup, but this being a special occasion and all..."

Happy Thanksgiving!