PDA

View Full Version : White Sox FA post 2003

RichH55
11-19-2002, 04:38 AM
Lip made reference to this in another thread, but who is slated to be an FA for the Sox after this next season? Foulke and Lee come to mind(IIRC)...but I'm not coming up with more than that for some reason

jeremyb1
11-19-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Lip made reference to this in another thread, but who is slated to be an FA for the Sox after this next season? Foulke and Lee come to mind(IIRC)...but I'm not coming up with more than that for some reason

foulke will be a free agent but carlos still has another year of arbitration left after this season. jose will be a free agent so that will cut 5 million from the budget. i believe that's it. maggs is signed through '04, howry is gone, wunsch is only having his first year of arbitration this season, marte isn't even arbitration elligible yet, frank is through '06.

RichH55
11-19-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by jeremyb1
foulke will be a free agent but carlos still has another year of arbitration left after this season. jose will be a free agent so that will cut 5 million from the budget. i believe that's it. maggs is signed through '04, howry is gone, wunsch is only having his first year of arbitration this season, marte isn't even arbitration elligible yet, frank is through '06.

So Foulke is the guy to watch...I don't think he is gone though(with Ray it was a foregone conclusion)