PDA

View Full Version : New female Sox fan to forum.

chisoxfanatic
08-11-2001, 01:22 PM
Greetings too all of my fellow Sox fans. I have been a rather regular poster over at Whitesox.com for a couple of years now and have decided to join another community that is more personal than that of the "cookie-cutter" MLB-run Official Site. Raising myself as the sports fan that I am today, because nobody in my family is sports-minded, I have been a Sox fan since 1990, when I saw a picture of Frank Thomas on the back page of the Sun Times. With each passing year, my love for the Sox only grows deeper!

I cannot wait to have intelligent, and sometimes humorous, discussion with all of you!

Heather the Redbird

FarWestChicago
08-11-2001, 01:30 PM
I cannot wait to have intelligent, and sometimes humorous, discussion with all of you!

Welcome to WSI!

I'm sure you will find some intelligent discussions and lots of humor here. I see you have already discovered some of the features of the software.

doublem23
08-11-2001, 01:37 PM
Jesus. Your better than me with this software, and I have like 500 more posts.

Oh wait, color

FWC, did you pick these colors? Tomato? ***?

:)

Iwritecode
08-11-2001, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I'm sure you will find some intelligent discussions and lots of humor here.

This should read as some intelligent discussions (about 1 in 10 posts), lots of humor ( about 4 in 10 posts) and plenty of meaningless posts (the other 5).

This post falls into the last category...

doublem23
08-11-2001, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

This should read as some intelligent discussions (about 1 in 10 posts), lots of humor ( about 4 in 10 posts) and plenty of meaningless posts (the other 5).

This post falls into the last category...

So does this post.

Streets
08-11-2001, 10:58 PM
By golly! A fellow female! So I'm not the only one on this board!

danman31
08-11-2001, 11:03 PM
Welcome to the board chisoxfanatic! Hope you like what West and PHG have done with the place.