PDA

View Full Version : you know the season's not really over when ...

ode to veeck
08-11-2001, 11:40 AM
you get home to find the sox down 3 runs to the Ms and they come up with 5 runs in the 9th to win it

the As suddenly explode into a .750+ ball club and go from below the Sox to the wild card lead (if the As can do it ...)

the toons and the twinks continue to play up to their own unique versions of corpse ball

the sox creep to 6.5 games of the division lead

the .500 curse suddenly doesn't seem so menacing this morning

sham-me hits three HRs in one game and the scrubs lose

Rocky Biddle gives up a grand slam and gets the win for the sox by shutting down the Ms

Manos and Maggs rip cover off the ball when they have to ... and no hammy limps as Manos runs the bases

Fouke's yelling "catch that F___ing Ball!!!" at Graff on a pop up in the ninth

Mathew
08-11-2001, 02:28 PM
Speking of Sham-me how about a curtain call in a 15-5 loss? That's ridiculous and pathetic!

Bmr31
08-11-2001, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
you get home to find the sox down 3 runs to the Ms and they come up with 5 runs in the 9th to win it

the As suddenly explode into a .750+ ball club and go from below the Sox to the wild card lead (if the As can do it ...)

the toons and the twinks continue to play up to their own unique versions of corpse ball

the sox creep to 6.5 games of the division lead

the .500 curse suddenly doesn't seem so menacing this morning

sham-me hits three HRs in one game and the scrubs lose

Rocky Biddle gives up a grand slam and gets the win for the sox by shutting down the Ms

Manos and Maggs rip cover off the ball when they have to ... and no hammy limps as Manos runs the bases

Fouke's yelling "catch that F___ing Ball!!!" at Graff on a pop up in the ninth

hmm the A's and sox are like night and day