PDA

View Full Version : Jay's ticket incentive

Paulwny
11-13-2002, 07:30 AM
I usually attend games at Sky Dome when the sox are playing and order my tickets. I received a call from the Jays this past weekend, asking if they could send me information on their new "5 game flex pack", not a bad deal.

I received an e-mail last night, here's part of it :
"When you buy one or more Blue Jay 5-Game Flex Packs before December 13th, youíll get 5 games for the price of 4 and a FREE ticket to join us for our Home Opener on March 31st when we kick-off a promising new season against the New York Yankees. Thatís 6 games for the price of 4.
With our new Flex Pack, you always choose the games, teams and players you really want to see from our full 81 game schedule."

duke of dorwood
11-13-2002, 08:57 AM
Its like our 7 games pack-except you dont automatically get opening day.

34 Inch Stick
11-13-2002, 09:49 AM
Or a second game free. To tell you the truth the Sox would be wise to package reduced parking with th 7 game plan if you buy by... That money in the pocket has got to be worth something to them.

voodoochile
11-13-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
Or a second game free. To tell you the truth the Sox would be wise to package reduced parking with th 7 game plan if you buy by... That money in the pocket has got to be worth something to them.

Well, you can order nothing but Mondays and get all the tickets at half price if you want to.

34 Inch Stick
11-13-2002, 11:59 AM
Unless they changed the policy for 2003, no you cannot. Half price days are only good for tickets purchased at the gate on the day of the game. It would probably be a good idea to make half price available if you order during the off season. People plunking down large amounts of money would always be drawn to a bargain and the Sox could use more people on weekdays.

voodoochile
11-13-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
Unless they changed the policy for 2003, no you cannot. Half price days are only good for tickets purchased at the gate on the day of the game. It would probably be a good idea to make half price available if you order during the off season. People plunking down large amounts of money would always be drawn to a bargain and the Sox could use more people on weekdays.

I've got the 7-game order form stored on my computer and it clearly states at the top of the actual order form:

Remember- tickets for all Monday home games are half the regular ticket price.

I'll upload it if anyone wants to see it, but there is also a seating chart and the yearly schedule, so it is kind of big.

I think they announced that this year they were going to give season ticket subscribers the Monday discounts also, but I may just be having a pipe-dream...