PDA

View Full Version : Who is laughing now?

MaggPipes
11-06-2002, 07:26 PM
:gun

Hahaha I have a world series ring, I was on a team that won the world series, i may have been on DL for the majority of the year, and just released.....BUT I HAVE A RING...................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHa

RichH55
11-06-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
:gun

Hahaha I have a world series ring, I was on a team that won the world series, i may have been on DL for the majority of the year, and just released.....BUT I HAVE A RING...................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHa

A ring but no career.......

PaleHoseGeorge
11-06-2002, 08:13 PM
I'm sure both West and Ode will agree...

:hitless :gun
"We were an AWESOME 8/9 combination in the Sox lineup!"

:jerry
"I fail to see the humor in this."

RichH55
11-06-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Well the nice thing about having Royce bat 9th was that is appeases the purists. Sure the DH is in effect, but Royce hits like a pitcher anyway, so its a nice compromise between the two sides.....Man its nice to make the Royce jokes and know you don't have to look at his name on the roster or penciled in for the lineup right afterwards :D:

RichH55
11-06-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

:pee :hitless

jortafan
11-06-2002, 09:31 PM
that's rude, but also very appropriate.

DrCrawdad
11-06-2002, 11:58 PM
Was Julio on the playoffs/world series rosters?

Daver
11-07-2002, 11:26 PM
Just an FYI:

ANAHEIM, California (Ticker) - Outfielder Julio Ramirez on Wednesday was granted his unconditional release by the Anaheim Angels.

Ramirez batted .281 (9-for-32) with one triple, one home run and seven RBI in 29 games with Anaheim. He was placed on the 15-day disabled list June 18 with a strained left calf after slipping on the warning track and missed 70 games.

The 25-year-old was signed by the World Series champions as a minor league free agent last March. He has appeared in the majors with Anaheim, the Chicago White Sox and Florida.

Lip Man 1
11-08-2002, 12:35 AM
His only home run came against our "vaunted" Sox pitching, that was part of that 19-0 farce.

Lip

Iwritecode
11-08-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
His only home run came against our "vaunted" Sox pitching, that was part of that 19-0 farce.

Lip

:porzio

Yep, I remember that homerun well...