PDA

View Full Version : Change of username

Foulke You
07-23-2001, 05:42 PM
Hey guys, I just thought I'd take the board changeover as a chance to re register under a different username. I've been going by the lame "Matt C" since the Rivals.com days and was too lazy to change it. But no more! I've decided to change it to a name I've used on a few other boards from time to time. It's a tribute to my favorite Sox player Keith Foulke who I pray will not be wearing Yankee pinstripes after the 31st of July. Just passing the info and letting you know that Foulke You isn't a WSI newbie.

FarWestChicago
07-23-2001, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
Hey guys, I just thought I'd take the board changeover as a chance to re register under a different username. I've been going by the lame "Matt C" since the Rivals.com days and was too lazy to change it. But no more! I've decided to change it to a name I've used on a few other boards from time to time. It's a tribute to my favorite Sox player Keith Foulke who I pray will not be wearing Yankee pinstripes after the 31st of July. Just passing the info and letting you know that Foulke You isn't a WSI newbie.

Cool, I wondered who you were.