PDA

View Full Version : I've watched the..

Tragg
08-11-2001, 12:56 AM
top of the 9th three times now.

I think I'll go for a fourth.

I don't know why this game has made me so damn happy. Guess it's been a while - like a full season.

Nellie_Fox
08-11-2001, 01:10 AM
This is the first game in a while that has gotten me up and dancing around while watching it. A ninth inning comeback like that has got to do something to the team.

FarWestChicago
08-11-2001, 01:13 AM
This is the first game in a while that has gotten me up and dancing around while watching it. A ninth inning comeback like that has got to do something to the team.

That's it. I'm sending a certain unnamed person an email telling him his father is putting him to shame. :)

Nellie_Fox
08-11-2001, 01:20 AM
He'll remember the "Ed Grimley" dance I did when Leon Durham let the grounder go through the wickets.

FarWestChicago
08-11-2001, 01:23 AM
He'll remember the "Ed Grimley" dance I did when Leon Durham let the grounder go through the wickets.

LMAO!!

doublem23
08-11-2001, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

That's it. I'm sending a certain unnamed person an email telling him his father is putting him to shame. :)

:liefer
I'm sorry I boted that pop fly in the 9th! It was the lights! I swear. No, it was a fly. Some dirt got in my eye. My glove is too small. Ray called me off. I got nervous being on national TV.