PDA

View Full Version : More Ranting


RKMeibalane
10-29-2002, 11:52 PM
I hope that I win the lottery. Why? So I will have the necessary amount of money to buy out Jerry Reinsdorf and establish myself as the new Chairman of the Board of Directors.

Nevermind. That won't happen, so we are stuck with Reinsdorf and Williams. Great. Just great. Williams is determined to ruin anything and everything good left in the Sox organization. Now, I learn that Williams was responsble for invoking the DSC. Will this ever end?

What does KW hope to gain by running Thomas out of town? If Frank leaves, the money saved will not be used to sign any free agents. Reinsdorf will pocket the money, and then he will complain about the lack of fan support and low attendance.

It has been twenty two years since Reinsdorf invested in the White Sox. Many are still waiting for that "first class organization" he promised.

Jerry Reinsdorf, get the HELL OUT!

Jerry_Manuel
10-30-2002, 12:31 AM
Schu is remembered in some circles for the Sosa-Bell trade.

Williams will be remembered for pushing Thomas out the door.

They'll sign someone, I'm not saying it'll be anyone good though.

Now, I learn that Williams was responsble for invoking the DSC.

No, you learned that October 18th from me. This guy is such a snake in the grass.

Streets
10-30-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I hope that I win the lottery. Why? So I will have the necessary amount of money to buy out Jerry Reinsdorf and establish myself as the new Chairman of the Board of Directors.
[/SIZE]

Funny 'cause someone from Eville just won the Powerball like 80mil. Bought the ticket at the eastside Schnucks.

RKMeibalane
10-30-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Streets
Funny 'cause someone from Eville just won the Powerball like 80mil. Bought the ticket at the eastside Schnucks.

That's pretty funny. Of course, whoever won that has to give most of the money away to taxes. Hmmm...

Iwritecode
10-30-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
That's pretty funny. Of course, whoever won that has to give most of the money away to taxes. Hmmm...

IIRC, they can only take up to 50% for taxes. I could live on 40 million with no problems...