PDA

View Full Version : KW strikes again

Vsahajpal
10-15-2002, 03:25 AM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20021007&content_id=152444&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp

Ken, what young pitchers in the Sox farm system are you especially excited about and why? Thank you.

Jim Hofman, Naperville, Ill.

We're excited about the progress of Josh Stewart, who's out in the Arizona Fall League pitching right now. Chris Saunders, a left-handed reliever, out in the fall league now as well.

Uh, Ken, that would be David Sanders.

duke of dorwood
10-15-2002, 07:51 AM
:KW

At least his name isn't Berry

WinningUgly!
10-15-2002, 09:05 AM
He's so excited about the guy & he doesn't even know his frickin' name? Unreal! KW doesn't have to worry though, because his boss doesn't care enough to know what's going on with the franchise either.

RKMeibalane
10-15-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
He's so excited about the guy & he doesn't even know his frickin' name? Unreal! KW doesn't have to worry though, because his boss doesn't care enough to know what's going on with the franchise either.

:reinsy

"You're damn right I don't care. Why should I? You people never go to games, so I don't have to do anything for you. You don't deserve a winner."

MarkEdward
10-15-2002, 12:31 PM
This reminds me of a time on a radio show where Syd Thrift was taking questions. A caller asked Syd about some pitching prospect. Syd gave a glowing report, praising the pitcher's talent. The "prospect" turned out to be a local DJ who never played a game of minor league ball in his life!

Ah, GMs are funny.