PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Woo Found. Woo.


MarqSox
10-14-2002, 02:38 AM
Cubs fan Ronnie Wickers is alive and well after being reported missing since Oct. 2 by his common-law wife.

"There's nothing to worry about," Wickers said Sunday. "I'm going to be back at Wrigley Field for Opening Day. Next year is the Cubs' year, woo-woo."

The article (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/cs-021013cubswoowoosafe,0,6372285.story?coll=cs%2Dhom e%2Dheadlines)

Interestingly, Paul Sullivan wrote this article ... wonder if this marks the beginning of his new beat.

doublem23
10-14-2002, 03:21 AM
Oh, thank God! Now I can rest easy. I love how the Cub fans selectively choose which drug addicts to care about.

But then again, they all get hepped up on...

:bluerock

DVG
10-14-2002, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox
The article (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/cs-021013cubswoowoosafe,0,6372285.story?coll=cs%2Dhom e%2Dheadlines)

Interestingly, Paul Sullivan wrote this article ... wonder if this marks the beginning of his new beat.

:woo-woo

Lost, WOO!!! Gone, WOO!!! Common-law, WOO!!! Bum, WOO!!!
Handout, WOO!!! New teeth, WOO!!!! Opening Day, WOO!!!
Annoying as Hell, WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Inch Stick
10-14-2002, 11:49 AM
I wonder how soiled his uniform was when they found him.

By the way, there is no common law marriage in Illinois. Ronnie if you are reading this, the bitch is just trying to take you for your money. :o:

I would love to see a picture of the woman who is proud of letting Ronnie's unwashed body climb on top of her. :whiner:

Dan H
10-14-2002, 12:02 PM
Suicide bombers are killing at will, we are at the verge of war with Iraq and the Tribune is obsessed with the safety of some dope people would normally not care about. Wickers is nothing but a sick media creation. Ron Rapoport also mentioned this moron in one of his columns a few weeks ago. It doesn't make sense.

I saw Wickers roaming around SoxFest last year weaing his Cubs jacket and hat. I turned my back because I didn't want him to think I noticed him for one second. I will never understand the fascination, but then again it almost impossible to understand Cubdom.

Dadawg_77
10-14-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
I wonder how soiled his uniform was when they found him.

By the way, there is no common law marriage in Illinois. Ronnie if you are reading this, the bitch is just trying to take you for your money. :o:


:woo-woo

Look at this face, does this face look like one you would hook with to get money?

MarqSox
10-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
:woo-woo

Look at this face, does this face look like one you would hook with to get money?

How much money could he possibly have anyway!? This is RONNIE WOO-WOO we're talking about!

jortafan
10-14-2002, 03:44 PM
It's times like this that I miss the presence of Andy the Clown. He was fun to watch and focused attention on the game, rather than on bloating up his own self-image (a la the woo-man). It's too bad Andy isn't still with us. I can't help but think he'd kick Ronnie's butt, one on one.

34 Inch Stick
10-14-2002, 05:49 PM
No way. As a young Sox fan in the early 80's Andy was a bastard. He was frightening. Do you know if they ever gave him his T.V.?