PDA

View Full Version : Top Prospect Alert


OfficerKarkovice
10-03-2002, 11:54 AM
Honel pulling away from Andy Sisco of the Cubs to be the next prospect discussed on their site...go give him another vote.

www.topprospectalert.com

RichH55
10-03-2002, 04:06 PM
This is the most politically active board ever....me thinks I will swear off voting for things like this in the future....though giving Sox players votes for webgems or all-star games is still unavoidable

OfficerKarkovice
10-03-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
This is the most politically active board ever....me thinks I will swear off voting for things like this in the future....though giving Sox players votes for webgems or all-star games is still unavoidable
then dont vote if you dont want to...i thought others might just want to read about Honel instead of some Cub player they dont care about

bc2k
10-03-2002, 06:05 PM
Thanks for posting this Karko, I can't wait to read up on Honel.

RichH55
10-03-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
then dont vote if you dont want to...i thought others might just want to read about Honel instead of some Cub player they dont care about

Not pointing any offense at you Karko...I guess I just have been under too much voting strain down in central IL...voting for the primary for Champaign County Clerk does not exactly make me feel the importance of politics on my life

OfficerKarkovice
10-06-2002, 08:04 PM
...and Honel has now blown a 7000 vote lead and now trails that Scrub by 4000 votes.

doublem23
10-06-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
...and Honel has now blown a 7000 vote lead and now trails that Scrub by 4000 votes.

:knue
muhahahahahahahaha

SpringfldFan
10-09-2002, 12:51 PM
Honel's up by 21,000+ now.

Iguana775
10-09-2002, 01:24 PM
LMAO!! :D:

Vsahajpal
10-09-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Honel pulling away from Andy Sisco of the Cubs to be the next prospect discussed on their site...go give him another vote.

www.topprospectalert.com


lol

http://www.topprospectalert.com/pollrule.shtm

Dustin McGowan wins

WinningUgly!
10-09-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
lol

http://www.topprospectalert.com/pollrule.shtm

Dustin McGowan wins

"I tipped them off about all of you technogeeks!"
:knue