PDA

View Full Version : DSC and what effect would it have on you buying tickets next year


Dadawg_77
09-27-2002, 01:14 AM
If the Sox invoke the DSC, how would that fact effect you decsion to buy or not to buy tickets next year?

Jjav829
09-27-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
If the Sox invoke the DSC, how would that fact effect you decsion to buy or not to buy tickets next year?

It won't have any effect on me at all as long as they put that money back into the team. If they invoke the clause and something happens that he leaves, and then they use that money to acquire pitchers, then fine. I will have a problem if they invoke it simply to save money and not put that money back into the team.

Cheryl
09-27-2002, 02:23 PM
I've never bought season tickets simply because I don't have the time to go to 81 games a year. I've never bought a partial because I don't want to be locked into exact dates or days of the week to go, and I don't always want to sit in the same seats when I go.

I'm going to be genuinely po'd if Frank isn't back next year. I'll be livid if they take the money they save and don't make a serious run at the playoffs.

bc2k
09-27-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
It won't have any effect on me at all as long as they put that money back into the team. If they invoke the clause and something happens that he leaves, and then they use that money to acquire pitchers, then fine. I will have a problem if they invoke it simply to save money and not put that money back into the team.

Ditto

MarkEdward
09-27-2002, 03:31 PM
I'll go to games no matter what. I'll be angry if Frank leaves, but I'll get over it.

doublem23
09-27-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
I've never bought season tickets simply because I don't have the time to go to 81 games a year. I've never bought a partial because I don't want to be locked into exact dates or days of the week to go, and I don't always want to sit in the same seats when I go.

I'm going to be genuinely po'd if Frank isn't back next year. I'll be livid if they take the money they save and don't make a serious run at the playoffs.

What she said.

HawkDJ
09-27-2002, 04:13 PM
Its easy to get mad at the White Sox organization and what they do but I would never stop buying tickets because of a move they make. Well, unless they relocate I guess I would be forced to not buy tickets.

DVG
09-28-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
. Well, unless they relocate

:moron

That is my mission in life!!!! Say goodbye, scum Sox fans!!!!