PDA

View Full Version : For season ticket holders

Dadawg_77
09-23-2002, 04:26 PM
Did you guys get you Nellie Fox Bobble Head? Also does anyone know anything about what they are planning on doing for the All Star game next year? Can a season ticket holder purchase extra tickets if needed like Opening Day? Also where is everyone planning on sitting next year, maybe start a WSI section of the park.

nut_stock
09-23-2002, 05:16 PM
I'd be interested to know about the All-Star tix too. If those of you who are season tix holders are able to purchase extra, I'd pay above face value for 2 tickets. (Not ebay type money though)

steff
09-23-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Did you guys get you Nellie Fox Bobble Head? Also does anyone know anything about what they are planning on doing for the All Star game next year? Can a season ticket holder purchase extra tickets if needed like Opening Day? Also where is everyone planning on sitting next year, maybe start a WSI section of the park.

I got my Nellie bobblehead. What do you mean byu "what they are doing next year"? Yes, we can buy extras. I think we're moving to the first row of the club level this year (346). Less chance of MLB taking those away then our first row lower deck seats for the AS game.

Dadawg_77
09-23-2002, 06:39 PM
I wasn't sure, I assumed they would but I wanted to find out something a little bit more concrete. A couple of guys and myself, were thinking about getting together and getting a full season, instead of a partial a buddy and myself have currently. So the question of whether or not you can get extra All Star Game tickets could be rather crucial to the group thing.

doublem23
09-23-2002, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know when the rest of us non-season ticket holder people can get in on buying some All-Star Game tickets?

whitesoxwilkes
09-23-2002, 09:02 PM
Doub, as a non-Brewers season ticket holder, I had to resort to getting AS tickets on eBay. I hope you guys don;t suffer the same fate, as i paid out the a$$ for them.

Kilroy
09-23-2002, 11:25 PM
Word is that they are trying to make it so that full season tix are guaranteed their seats for the all star game. Partials would possibly be dealt out by seniority, but neither of those is set in stone yet. When its playoffs, or all star game, MLB steps in and dictates to the hosting club...

doublem23
09-24-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Doub, as a non-Brewers season ticket holder, I had to resort to getting AS tickets on eBay. I hope you guys don;t suffer the same fate, as i paid out the a$$ for them.

Yikes. I think I'm just gonna camp out in front of Comiskey the night before tickets go on sale, anyways.

nut_stock
09-24-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Yikes. I think I'm just gonna camp out in front of Comiskey the night before tickets go on sale, anyways.

Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury as I live 280 miles away.

doublem23
09-24-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury as I live 280 miles away.

I'm 160 miles away...

Thank God for the PCC! :)

Maggliosfan09
09-24-2002, 07:55 PM
i think i'm gonna go camp out too. Havin a WSI section of the park would be awesome. Maybe we can arrange that everyone that can can go to a game. Make it an annual event maybe? Just a thought. It would be fun.