PDA

View Full Version : Manos Miked

Viva Magglio
09-22-2002, 06:51 PM
ESPN has José Valentín wearing the microphone tonight.

Bucktown
09-22-2002, 08:14 PM
Looks like a pretty good crowd for a meaningless game on a Sunday night.

ScottyTheSoxFan
09-23-2002, 03:00 PM
I lauged when Manos' bro got a hit, and Jose said "atleast we got a hit in the family" -his english is pretty good.

on a side note, did those recurring shots of dumb and dumber (KW and JR) in their box remind anyone of last years lion's games where they kept showing the winless GM. what a lost season.

RKMeibalane
09-23-2002, 09:14 PM
Matt Millen and Kenny Williams. Two men who have no business running professional sports organizations.

Jjav829
09-23-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan
I lauged when Manos' bro got a hit, and Jose said "atleast we got a hit in the family" -his english is pretty good.

on a side note, did those recurring shots of dumb and dumber (KW and JR) in their box remind anyone of last years lion's games where they kept showing the winless GM. what a lost season.

The best thing was KW (or it could have been JR) sitting there with a notepad in his hands like he was actually writing stuff down. Im sure that it was full of nothing but doodles.

:KW
"Hey Jerry, look at this dog I just drew!"

RKMeibalane
09-23-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
The best thing was KW (or it could have been JR) sitting there with a notepad in his hands like he was actually writing stuff down. Im sure that it was full of nothing but doodles.

:KW
"Hey Jerry, look at this dog I just drew!"

:reinsy

"Fans, if you want Ken Williams to stop doodling in his notebook, then you need to start coming to games."