PDA

View Full Version : Replay of last night's game on now at FSN-Chicago

PaleHoseGeorge
09-20-2002, 02:12 PM
nm

steff
09-20-2002, 02:53 PM
Guess it's too much to ask of the media to have a little class and not show it again...

whitesoxwilkes
09-20-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by steff3603
Guess it's too much to ask of the media to have a little class and not show it again...

That's exactly the problem. I watch either CNBC and Fox News all day long at work, and both have shown this over and over and over. The least they could do is cut out the pummelling and just show white trash pa and his boy topsy getting led off in handcuffs instead of giving people ideas....

Gamboa was just on Fox News as a matter of fact. He seems fine. Hope those clowns aren't.

Soxheads
09-20-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
That's exactly the problem. I watch either CNBC and Fox News all day long at work, and both have shown this over and over and over. The least they could do is cut out the pummelling and just show white trash pa and his boy topsy getting led off in handcuffs instead of giving people ideas....

Gamboa was just on Fox News as a matter of fact. He seems fine. Hope those clowns aren't.

They better give those guys rape whistles, and teach them how to yell real loud, because they'll be waking up with a guy named Bubba tomorrow.

whitesoxwilkes
09-20-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
They better give those guys rape whistles, and teach them how to yell real loud, because they'll be waking up with a guy named Bubba tomorrow.

Right on, Heads. And on an unrelated topic: GO SENECA GO!!

Soxheads
09-20-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Right on, Heads. And on an unrelated topic: GO SENECA GO!!

Next Saturday will be crazy.

Dadawg_77
09-20-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by steff3603

Did they edit out the attack? I think Fox sports always reshows the game for people who work at night durring the day.

Jerry_Manuel
09-20-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Did they edit out the attack? I think Fox sports always reshows the game for people who work at night durring the day.

Yes they always show the games again, because they have no other programming.

No, this isn't 9-11 they showed everything just like it happened last night.