NorthSideConvert
09-20-2002, 02:53 PM
Check out this link http://www.spiegel.de/sport/sonst/0,1518,214913,00.html

Just Pathetic

NSC

Chisox353014
09-20-2002, 03:10 PM
Just to lighten the mood a little...
I put that German article into altavista's translator and here's what it gave me:

"I thought, me ram a whole football team"
Two baseball fans stormed during a portion of the US professional league MLB in Chicago the place and a coach to gas-animal-end of the Kansas town center Royals struck down. The coach was afraid for his life. AP In handcuffs: The racquets are exhausted Chicago - short before end of the meeting between Chicago White Sox and the Kansas town center Royals stormed two obviously slightly drunk people fan the playing field and hurt Royals Assistenztrainer Tom Gamboa with several punches at the forehead. The roofridge cousin first-Base-Coach was treated several minutes long by the physicians, could leave however the stadium afterwards on own legs. The two Rowdies - according to police father and son - had climbed over the stadium fence and from the rear over the notionless 54 years old coach please unhindered. "I thought, me ram a whole football team. Suddenly I lay on the soil and resisted my life ", said Gamboa, which the shocked arbitrators and player of its team came only after some seconds to assistance. AP Attack: The Rowdies falls itself on the Kansas kansas-Coach When the entire cadre of the Royals stormed a little later on the place and hit the two intruders, Gamboa could finally free itself. The authors were exhausted from the police and demonstrated still at the night the detention judge. They will possibly have to count on an accusation of the tried murder, after at the combat place a folding measurer was found. Gamboa thanked you its aids. "it could have come more badly. I at that time saw the tennismatch, in which Monica Seles in Germany was stabbed. God is thanks something similar was today avoided."

steff
09-20-2002, 05:10 PM
Ugh.. no one was drunk. Even the foreign press can't get ***** right. Sheesh.

WhiteSoxWinner
09-20-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
I put that German article into altavista's translator and here's what it gave me:

They will possibly have to count on an accusation of the tried murder, after at the combat place a folding measurer was found.

A folded measurer? Is this a problem in Germany that people are attacked with measuring tapes? Pretty soon, there will be waiting period before you can by a tape measure at Menards.

Just kidding, Good post Chi. Way to break up some of the tension with a little levity.

KVinc
09-20-2002, 11:20 PM
DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLZZZ!

F THE CUBS! COME ON

WinningUgly!
09-20-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014

"I thought, me ram a whole football team"
Two baseball fans stormed during a portion of the US professional league MLB in Chicago the place and a coach to gas-animal-end of the Kansas town center Royals struck down. The coach was afraid for his life. AP In handcuffs: The racquets are exhausted Chicago - short before end of the meeting between Chicago White Sox and the Kansas town center Royals stormed two obviously slightly drunk people fan the playing field and hurt Royals Assistenztrainer Tom Gamboa with several punches at the forehead. The roofridge cousin first-Base-Coach was treated several minutes long by the physicians, could leave however the stadium afterwards on own legs. The two Rowdies - according to police father and son - had climbed over the stadium fence and from the rear over the notionless 54 years old coach please unhindered. "I thought, me ram a whole football team. Suddenly I lay on the soil and resisted my life ", said Gamboa, which the shocked arbitrators and player of its team came only after some seconds to assistance. AP Attack: The Rowdies falls itself on the Kansas kansas-Coach When the entire cadre of the Royals stormed a little later on the place and hit the two intruders, Gamboa could finally free itself. The authors were exhausted from the police and demonstrated still at the night the detention judge. They will possibly have to count on an accusation of the tried murder, after at the combat place a folding measurer was found. Gamboa thanked you its aids. "it could have come more badly. I at that time saw the tennismatch, in which Monica Seles in Germany was stabbed. God is thanks something similar was today avoided." It doesn't lose a thing in the translation, does it? :D:

Soxheads
09-20-2002, 11:30 PM
What the hell's a gas-animal-end? :?:

voodoochile
09-20-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads

Horses "Hindquarters" ?

WinningUgly!
09-20-2002, 11:42 PM

Damn, I knew I should have paid more attention during German class back in high school! :D:

Chisox353014
09-23-2002, 10:59 AM

I'm not sure, but if we can find a way to demote Gary Pettis to "roofridge cousin first-Base-Coach", I say let's do it.