PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is $1 hot dog Wednesday

voodoochile
04-30-2019, 10:16 AM
Just thought I'd pass that along if anyone wants to go for the record. Good day to do it...:tongue:

blandman
04-30-2019, 12:06 PM
Just thought I'd pass that along if anyone wants to go for the record. Good day to do it...:tongue:

Anybody know if this includes the vegan dogs?

moochpuppy
05-01-2019, 09:18 AM
And a double-header to boot? That's going to be a lot of dogs!

hoosiersoxfan
05-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know how this works for split doubleheaders? I had tickets to the game on Saturday that got snowed out and got rescheduled as the 1 pm game of a split doubleheader on July 3rd which is a Wednesday. I'm hoping they do $1 dogs that day but not sure if they will since it was originally a Saturday game and it's not a straight doubleheader like today is.

DumpJerry
05-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Does anyone know how this works for split doubleheaders? I had tickets to the game on Saturday that got snowed out and got rescheduled as the 1 pm game of a split doubleheader on July 3rd which is a Wednesday. I'm hoping they do $1 dogs that day but not sure if they will since it was originally a Saturday game and it's not a straight doubleheader like today is.
Today is not a split Doubleheader, it is a straight Doubleheader. Call the Sox and ask them about the July 3rd games.

LITTLE NELL
05-01-2019, 02:18 PM

Word is Joey Chestnut will be in attendance.