PDA

View Full Version : Donning the Orange and Black!

FarWestChicago
08-10-2001, 12:31 PM
In the past I have been incorrectly and maliciously accused by two unnamed members of this site <Bmr31 & Jerry> of being a Giants fan. I have not been a Giants fan. However, for the next three days I'm waving the Orange and Black flag! Let's go Gi's!! C'mon Barry! Get 'em Big Cat!

doublem23
08-10-2001, 01:00 PM
Seeing as we're playing Seattle, I think we're all Giant fans this weekend.

Fisk Fan
08-10-2001, 01:46 PM
Here's a question:

Why are the Giants giving Barry Bonds a day off today? First game of an important series, and they're in the middle of a playoff race as well. Seems kind of strange.

With or without Bonds, let's go Giants!!!!!

danman31
08-10-2001, 01:57 PM
Well, Bonds has some streak where he is amazingly good coming off of an off day. Baker is a good manager, I wouldn't argue with him.

Iwritecode
08-10-2001, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
In the past I have been incorrectly and maliciously accused by two unnamed members of this site <Bmr31 & Jerry> of being a Giants fan. I have not been a Giants fan. However, for the next three days I'm waving the Orange and Black flag! Let's go Gi's!! C'mon Barry! Get 'em Big Cat!

Seeing that title kinda caught my attention. Those are my high school colors. I with you though, Go Barry! Go Giants! Go Houston!

Jerry_Manuel
08-10-2001, 05:33 PM
In the past I have been incorrectly and maliciously accused by two unnamed members of this site <Bmr31 & Jerry> of being a Giants fan.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20010809/thumb.bush_stem_cell_ken112.jpg
I don't know what that was all about.. but I'll tell you this: "Don't Mess With Texas!"

FarWestChicago
08-10-2001, 05:59 PM
Well, it looks like that Jerry Manuel lineup Dusty Baker ran out there against Lieber didn't do too well. Let's go Sox!!

Bmr31
08-10-2001, 07:20 PM

WOnt be a stretch for you west! :)

FarWestChicago
08-10-2001, 08:31 PM
WOnt be a stretch for you west!

More malicious rumor mongering from Bmr31.

:boston

I can give you some lessons, Bmr!

Bmr31
08-10-2001, 10:40 PM

More malicious rumor mongering from Bmr31.

:boston

I can give you some lessons, Bmr!

In what peter? Ugliness?? :)