PDA

View Full Version : My Issue With Today's Soxogram...

DrCrawdad
09-15-2002, 10:54 AM
Ok, I know this series with the Yankees is meaningless. The Sox are out (again). And the Yankees are in (again). I know too that the Yankees are probably sleeping through this series. However, beating the Yankees is NEVER meaningless for me, much less when we beat them at Yankee Stadium.

Iím glad our young players are getting the experience of playing there. They may be in awe, but it didnít stop our hitters from pounding lumps in the first two games. Any awe didnít interfere with our pitchers shutting down the Yankee hitters.

White Sox, win today in any manner. A sweep at Yankee Stadium isnít meaningless to me.

- DrCrawdad.

Daver
09-15-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
Ok, I know this series with the Yankees is meaningless. The Sox are out (again). And the Yankees are in (again). I know too that the Yankees are probably sleeping through this series. However, beating the Yankees is NEVER meaningless for me, much less when we beat them at Yankee Stadium.

Iím glad our young players are getting the experience of playing there. They may be in awe, but it didnít stop our hitters from pounding lumps in the first two games. Any awe didnít interfere with our pitchers shutting down the Yankee hitters.

White Sox, win today in any manner. A sweep at Yankee Stadium isnít meaningless to me.

- DrCrawdad.

That Sox o gram has been up since they took three of four from the Royals.