PDA

View Full Version : Corwin Malone needs your help


irish rover
09-15-2002, 09:43 AM
Vote for him so we don't have to hear about another great Cub second coming

http://www.topprospectalert.com/

WinningUgly!
09-15-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by irish rover
Vote for him so we don't have to hear about another great Cub second coming

http://www.topprospectalert.com/

Geez, how about the way they have it all set up for Felix Pie! Open up the page & his damn circle is already filled in. They made it easier to vote for him, how is this fair?:angry:

HawkDJ
09-15-2002, 11:26 AM
The way Corwin pitched this year he doesn't deserve anyones vote, but I voted for him since I had no clue who the other ones were anyways. Corwin is currently in second behind the Pirates guy.

CuckTheFubs
09-15-2002, 11:41 AM
VOTE FOR MALONE!

VOTE EARLY! VOTE OFTEN!

bc2k
09-15-2002, 04:34 PM
Vote early and often? I tried but it told me one vote per visitor.

NUCatsFan
09-17-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by bc2k
Vote early and often? I tried but it told me one vote per visitor.

Come on, bc2k! You're a Chicagoan (and if not, you're one at heart)! It's Chicago tradition to vote early and vote often!

Cheryl
09-17-2002, 01:58 PM
Felix Pie? What kind of name is that?

WinningUgly!
09-17-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Felix Pie? What kind of name is that?

Sounds like an Asian dessert.:D:

rmusacch
09-17-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
The way Corwin pitched this year he doesn't deserve anyones vote, but I voted for him since I had no clue who the other ones were anyways. Corwin is currently in second behind the Pirates guy.

He is now in first.

Vsahajpal
09-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Felix Pie? What kind of name is that?


Get used to it, you'll be hearing it quite a bit.

Pie is pronounced pee-ay.

Daver
09-17-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Felix Pie? What kind of name is that?

You said the same thing about Boof Bonser Cheryl.

Iguana775
09-17-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Sounds like an Asian dessert.:D:

or a porno!!

:gulp:

Iguana775
09-17-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
Pie is pronounced pee-ay.

is that what you do when you use the restroom? lol

Cheryl
09-17-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
Get used to it, you'll be hearing it quite a bit.

Pie is pronounced pee-ay.

I don't care. I'll be calling him Pie. It rhymes with pie. I'd be more sensitive and PC about this, but he's a Cub.

And Boof Bonser is still a stupid name. Actually Boof is worse because he chooses to be called Boof.

HawkDJ
09-17-2002, 05:20 PM
well Felix "apple" Pie is winning by about 150 votes over Corwin right now.

Daver
09-17-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl


And Boof Bonser is still a stupid name. Actually Boof is worse because he chooses to be called Boof.

Remind me not to introduce you to a buddy of mine that changed his first name to Wing,so that his legal name is now Wing Knutt.


:redneck

Iguana775
09-17-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by daver
Remind me not to introduce you to a buddy of mine that changed his first name to Wing,so that his legal name is now Wing Knutt.


:redneck

LMAO!!!!

Cheryl
09-17-2002, 06:01 PM
I have goofy friends too Daver. 'Course none of them want to be called Wing Knutt, but they have their own little idiosyncrasies.