PDA

View Full Version : The U sucks.


MarkEdward
09-13-2002, 07:03 PM
Is anyone else getting an awful reception?

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-13-2002, 07:10 PM
yes, I thought my mom messed up the tv or something when she cleaned it today, thanks for pointing this out, isn't this game on ESPN or is it blacked out?

whitesoxwilkes
09-13-2002, 07:45 PM
Ok. I don't need to replace the big screen. Whew.

Doesn't matter that much..I'm off to see the Stones in a few.

Jerry_Manuel
09-13-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
yes, I thought my mom messed up the tv or something when she cleaned it today, thanks for pointing this out, isn't this game on ESPN or is it blacked out?

I think it is on ESPN, but in Chicago and NY it's "blacked out".

PaleHoseGeorge
09-13-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I think it is on ESPN, but in Chicago and NY it's "blacked out".

I'm surprised neither FSN or WGN didn't pick up this game. This is the only series in NYC the Sox play all season.

The unbalanced schedule is ruining what little was left of the Sox' century-old rivalries with the east coast teams.

:tool
"We must reduce every single team to the level of my Milwaukee Brewers... er... um... I mean Wendy's Milwaukee Brewers!"

Jerry_Manuel
09-13-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I'm surprised neither FSN or WGN didn't pick up this game. This is the only series in NYC the Sox play all season.

The unbalanced schedule is ruining what little was left of the Sox' century-old rivalries with the east coast teams.


Cubs - Reds is bigger I guess, that's why their on 'GN.

Best Damn Sports Show period 137th replay is on FSN.

I agree, I don't like the unbalanced schedule. It helps the Sox because their division is crap, but I'd rather see them play the Yanks.

duke of dorwood
09-13-2002, 10:53 PM
I had better reception on my old "ON TV" bootleg box

DrCrawdad
09-13-2002, 10:55 PM
WCIU reminds me of the days of Sox broadcasts on channel 44.

Ah the warm, fuzzy picture.

TornLabrum
09-13-2002, 11:02 PM
I'm just glad to find out that my vision wasn't going south.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-14-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
I had better reception on my old "ON TV" bootleg box

LMAO! I'm betting everyone under the drinking age has no idea what you're talking about!

Stick that one right next to your Adam computer and Betamax recorder!

WhiteSox = Life
09-14-2002, 02:06 AM
I don't know about you guys, but when I was watching it, yeah, the reception sucked, but it gave off a very quiet and serene atmosphere, especially, for a place like Yankee Stadium. Although it may be the attendence, as Yankee Stadium hasn't gotten a whole lot of people as of late.

However, the picture kind of gave off a nice, soothing ambience as the White Sox went on to wollop the Yanks. It kind of looked like something in Heaven with all the whiteness everywhere. Let's all hope that's what Heaven is like: White Sox winning non-stop, including the World Series.

Although, I would prefer to see a White Sox World Series Championship before I go up to "The Spirit in the Sky".

:)