PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's WINNING Pick to Click

PaleHoseGeorge
08-10-2001, 02:47 AM
It really narrows your choices when five guys go a combined 0 for 17.

"I saw the ball, I hit the ball, I circled the bases.":caballo

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/Headlines/August/Biased0809.htm)

I'm sure they will play better against Seattle. They have to. Otherwise all their girlfriends coast to coast might find out what losers they truly are.

Iwritecode
08-10-2001, 11:10 AM
Jose Valentin got a rally started with a one-out double in the ninth. Ordonez doubled him in and the score was 3-2. With the tying run at second base, Jose Canseco struck out and Paul Konerko finished his perfect night with a groundout.

Not to be picky but the tying run was at third when Canseco struck out and Konerko popped out to the catcher. It's still pitiful though...

PaleHoseGeorge
08-10-2001, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Not to be picky but the tying run was at third when Canseco struck out and Konerko popped out to the catcher. It's still pitiful though...

Oh sure, it's EASY to CRITICIZE! Where were you at 1 am when I was writing this, LOL!

:)

doublem23
08-10-2001, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Oh sure, it's EASY to CRITICIZE! Where were you at 1 am when I was writing this, LOL!

:)

I was here waiting for someone to post something. I decided that I needed some sleep at 1:15, though, seein as I had to wake up at 6:30.